The perfect refreshing summer drink! Easy, light and made with 4 ingredients!
🤟 Easy ⏱️ 5min 🍸 121 calories
What you need
- 2 ounces chilled watermelon juice
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces SuperShe Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice about 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, (optional honey for added sweetness)
- fresh mint, lime wedges and small watermelon wedges for garnish
How to mix
- Add watermelon juice, vodka, lime juice, and your choice of sweetener syrup to a rocks or cocktail glass then stir to combine.
- Fill glass to the top with ice then serve with fresh mint and garnish with a lime wedge or watermelon wedge. Alternatively, you could add the ingredients into a shaker, fill it halfway up with ice, then shake to chill.
- If you like your drink fizzy, feel free to top it off with about 2 ounces of club soda or even Sprite.